Quality Control Technician 2nd Shift
Betty Lou's Inc - Booth Bend
March 17, 2018
Share or Send this Job using the links below
- Assisting the Quality Control Supervisor with inspections and creating/monitoring quality procedures
- Monitoring of ingredients, line testing of finished products
- Gathering quality certificates
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Follow and improve area processes.
- Administration, related field; or, equivalent combination of education experience and training.
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Software
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Required to stand; use hands or fingers to handle or feel or reach.
- May be required to walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch, talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or May require lifting, pulling or pushing of up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.