Sanitation Lead Apprentice
Betty Lou's Inc - Booth Bend
August 01, 2017
Share or Send this Job using the links below
- Direct, motivate and train the Sanitation Crew in cleaning equipment and facility
- Promotes and maintains a good working environment for employees.
- Communicates with other departments about work schedule and expectations.
- Conducts safety, sanitation and GMP compliance inspections.
- Maintains sanitation schedule and required quality assurance documentation.
- Audits sanitation process to ensure compliance with company and government standards.
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow and improve area processes.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 1 year lead experience in a food manufacturing setting.
- Able to speak and write English fluently.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Standing up to 13 hours.
- Bend, push, pull and twist up to 12 hours per day.
- Lead Sanitation employees.
- Assist in selection of employees.
- Assist with yearly reviews of employees.