Share or Send this Job using the links below
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of a quality product every day.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing facility.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, with and train fellow team members
- Able to work in a team environment
- Must be available to work any shift
- Must be available to work overtime hours if needed
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently as it pertains to fulfilling job requirements
- Frequently required to talk, hear and communicate with others in English.
- Frequent sitting, walking, bending, and squatting. (up to 13 hours)
- Ability to sit and perform work on a computer or at a desk.
- Able to continually bend, stoop, twist, use arms, wrists and hands (including grasping and squeezing) throughout shift
- Able to occasionally kneel, reach above the shoulder, work at heights and climb steps
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Other Duties as Assigned: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, but to serve as a guideline. Management retains the right to determine additions or changes to job responsibilities.