Share or Send this Job using the links below
Work in Mixing Area;
- Understand and be familiar with food allergens
- Must be detail oriented and able to work independently with little supervision
- Will run equipment including the following: industrial mixer, scales, computer labelers and various other equipment related to food mixing and weighing
- Responsible for documentation and provide signature to verify compliance with all required quality specifications and procedure checks for the assigned area
- Ensure all safety devices are fully operational and that safety procedures are being observed
- Record all production performance, counts, downtime and other quality or production related information as required
- Must follow all safety requirements of the position
- Required to wear PPEs such as slip resistant shoes and GMPs such as hair nets, beard nets, lab coats and gloves
- Ability to complete assigned paperwork such as recording lot numbers
- Will frequently perform sanitation on line equipment, parts and surrounding environment
- May require cross-training on various line positions and job rotation
- Follow and improve area processes
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) that pertain to your area
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must obtain flexibility with schedule.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Ability to move from one task to another with minimal distraction.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Handle all scales, ingredients and scaling area tools with the highest standards and cleanliness.
- Handle all products/ingredients with care in the appropriate manner, in order to minimize loss in the quality of the finished product.
- Frequently required to talk, hear and communicate with others in English.
- Must be able to read and understand product Formula Sheets.
- Consistent standing, walking, bending, and squatting.
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to push/pull 1,000 lbs. or more, using a pallet jack.
Other Duties as Assigned: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, but to serve as a guideline. Management retains the right to determine additions or changes to job responsibilities.