Share or Send this Job using the links below
Betty Lou’s Inc., a McMinnville-based manufacturer of natural body care products, is looking for a top-notch Sales Representative. This person will play a key role in analyzing and reporting on sales data and nurturing relationships with our retail partners. As we continue to grow at a rapid pace, it’s a very exciting time to join the Betty Lou’s Team!
- Track sales for in-house and distributed accounts and report sales trends to V.P.
- Execute new product set up with distributors & retail accounts
- Develop, maintain & communicate retailer/distributor promotional schedules
- Track new store placements through distribution
- Play role in developing and implementing sales and merchandising strategy
- Maintain and manage a master list of retailer category review schedules
- Conduct product & brand trainings for broker teams
- Travel for trade shows and industry events
- Reply to incoming sales inquiries and follow through to account setup
- Manage relationships and maintain communication with retail accounts
- Perform outbound sales calls and inquiries by e-mail
- Other duties as assigned
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying new customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries and response by email or telephone call and documents in customer account.
- Works with other departments to get information and relay it to customer.
- Must be able to work independently and accept unexpected changes and make necessary adjustments.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing tasks promptly.
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales and strong knowledge of the natural products industry
- Working knowledge of Office and accounting software, databases and tools
- Superb client-facing communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Frequently required to talk, hear and communicate with others
- Frequent sitting, walking, bending, and squatting
- Ability to sit and perform work on a computer or at a desk