Sanitation 3rd Shift
Betty Lou's Inc - Booth Bend
May 22, 2018
Share or Send this Job using the links below
- Run dishwashing machine.
- Maintain work areas, equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Washes pots, pans, buckets and trays by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Clean and sanitize parts and equipment. Keep parts organized by machine.
- May sweep and mop floors.
- Washes and sanitizes equipment.
- Pressure wash equipment using industrial pressure washer.
- Follow and improve area processes.
- Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that pertain to your area.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- One year Sanitation experience in a food manufacturing setting.
- Able to speak and read English.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Must be available to work any shift and weekends if needed.
- Standing up to 12 hours.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Additional Physical Requirements: grasping, scrubbing, drying, stacking, mopping, sanitizing, lifting and bending.