Share or Send this Job using the links below
Work in Scaling Area; provide support to the Mixing Crew. Responsible for scaling, and other duties in order to produce a consistent product in a timely manner that meet all standards set forth by Betty Lou’s, Inc.
- Accurately measure and prepare food ingredients used to mass produce food
- Work closely with warehouse and production personnel to make sure all raw materials are properly handled.
- Set up and preparation of batched pallets for Mixing.
- Understand and follow SOPs and GMPs that pertain to your area.
- Must follow all safety requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must obtain flexibility with schedule.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Must be fluent in English and additional languages such as Spanish are a plus.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Ability to move from one task to another with minimal distraction.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Handle all scales, ingredients and scaling area tools with the highest standards and cleanliness.
- Handle all products/ingredients with care in the appropriate manner, in order to minimize loss in the quality of the finished product.
- Frequently required to talk, hear and communicate with others in English.
- Must be able to read and understand product Formula Sheets.
- Frequent standing, sitting, walking, bending, and squatting.
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to push/pull 1,000 lbs. or more, using a pallet jack.
Other Duties as Assigned: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, but to serve as a guideline. Management retains the right to determine additions or changes to job responsibilities.