Quick Overview5.3 oz. per bag
Options of 1 or 6 pack
- A single 5.3 oz. bag
- A 6 pack of 5.3 oz. bags.
Betty Lou’s Salt & Pepper Oregon Crackers are certified gluten free, non-GMO, and vegan. They are also paleo-friendly and grain-free! They come in a sealable bag and they are packed with all natural great tasting ingredients. The Salt & Pepper crackers are pure, wholesome and just great crackers for any occasion.
Almonds, Sesame Seeds, Tapioca Flour, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Coconut Vinegar, Black Pepper, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E).
Contains Tree Nuts (Almond, Coconut) and Sesame Seeds. Manufactured on dedicated gluten free equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, egg, and milk.
Nutrition FactsServing Size about 8 crackers (25g)Amount Per ServingCalories130Calories from Fat90% Daily Value*Total Fat10g15%Saturated Fat1g5%Trans Fat0gCholesterol0mg0%Sodium220mg9%Total Carbohydrates9g3%Dietary Fiber3g12%Sugars0gProtein4g Vitamin A 0% • Calcium 4% Vitamin C 0% • Iron 6%*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
See packaging for most up-to-date Nutritional information.
Review "Salt & Pepper Crackers"