1.7oz (49g) Balls
Options of 12 or 30 Count
1.7oz (49g) Balls - Options of 12 or 30 Count
- 12 Count: 20.7oz (588g)
- 30 Count: 51.8oz (1.47kg)
Peanuts, Brown Rice Syrup, Grape Juice, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Pea Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate), Oats, Dietary (Tapioca) Fiber, Whey Protein Crisps (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Peanut Extract, Water, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Sea Salt.
Contains Peanut and Milk. Manufactured on dedicated gluten free equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, egg, and milk.
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 Ball (49g)Amount Per ServingCalories200Calories from Fat80% Daily Value*Total Fat9g14%Saturated Fat1.5g8%Trans Fat0gCholesterol5mg2%Sodium130mg5%Total Carbohydrates20g7%Dietary Fiber4g16%Sugars10gProtein13g19% Vitamin A 0% • Calcium 8% Vitamin C 0% • Iron 4%*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
See packaging for most up-to-date Nutritional information.
1 Review "Protein Plus Peanut Butter"
- Yummy protein treats
March 3, 2016
Price Value Quality Usability