Indulge in the classic cheesecake recipe that adds a twist with both peanut butter and chocolate for an amazing dessert for a special occasion.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Splenda
- ½ cup melted butter
Mix all the dry ingredients together and then add in the butter mixing well, should be able to press down into a pie pan and make a nice crust
- 6 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3-4 Tbsp Betty Lou’s powdered peanut butter
Beat cream cheese, condensed milk and cream until smooth. Add powdered peanut butter and beat until fluffy, once desired consistency pour onto crust and set in fridge.
- Butterfinger bits
- Semi- sweet chocolate chips
- Powdered peanut butter
- Coconut oil
- In a small bowl mix 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter with little bits of water until smooth and slightly fluid. Set aside
- Bring small pot of water to a boil and place an aluminum bowl or small pot over and add chocolate chips and oil to the top pot of your double boiler. Slowly stir until smooth.
- Pull out cheese cake and drizzle with chocolate sauce and peanut butter.